воскресенье, 12 ноября 2017 г.

WEEKEND OUTFIT : MONOCHROME WITH BRIGHT ACCENT

WEEKEND OUTFIT : MONOCHROME WITH BRIGHT ACCENT

 

 SCARF  ASOS ,  JUMPER  ASOS  , VELVET BOOTS  PARK LANE ,  JEANS  ONLY
, BACKPACK  PARFOIS




Hi , friends! It was sunny warm autumn weekend , ideal for long family walking . And I'm gonna show your my outfit - casual , monochrome with bright accent. Gray became one of my favorite colors some months ago , and I adore to make it monochrome - top and bottom both in gray , I suppose it looks stylish and minimalistic.
But not to be boring I prefer one- two bright accents in whole outfit , and here it will be my new ssuper soft and super overisized scarf , red tomato color . Love this scarf , wear it during Octomber and November , and he surelly will be one of my Octomber favorites - as soon as I will write finally this post :)) Backpack is a cool thing as you have child and plan to go away from home, there is place just for every thing in this backpack. And my lovely velvet boots , as always makes my casul outfits a little bit more stylish and interesting instead of outfits with sneakers .

 












I make a widget or you with some of my favorites for the same look - monochrome with some bright details , take a look :) pics are clickable





Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...