понедельник, 23 января 2017 г.

MY JANUARY FASHION DISCOVERY ...

 




EN: Hi, friends! You know sometimes I share in my blog new interesting online shopping places, that I discovered . Last post about it and one amazing project with independent designers from all over the world you can see HERE.  Today I would like to tell about new place for shopping , and this is a special place..as there you can find special dresses :)
I'm talking about wedding dresses, prom dresses and coctail dresses.... So everything that you need when you want to feel yourself like a princess :)
Aisle Style was found in 2007 , they offer huge number of trendy dresses for special ocasion and offer worldwide delivery. I especially like their evening dresses, they are just gorgeous. And the latest collection of wedding dresses 2017 are also adorable, just look at this models...








And SHORT WEDDING DRESSES...

this dress you can find here







Gorgeous coctail and evening dresses.... By the way , I really enjoyed by watching the photos on this site! Amazing photoshoot , are you agree ?

this white&black coctail dress you can find here







And the next two lace dresses in my favorite royal blue color are on my wish list already! :)

this elegant dress you can find here
 







So, we all have sometimes special ocasions in our life and I'm glad to discover for you this cool place for shopping of this kind of pieces.
Thank you for your attention! See you soon!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...